Frequently Asked Questions
• No Pets allowed in the Lititz Springs Park during the 4th of July festivities. No ticket refunds.
• No knives, firearms, fireworks - including sparklers, bicycles, skateboards, scooters allowed inside the park. All bags and containers subject to search upon entry to the park by security guards.
• The general public may put their blankets down at the fireworks field from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM the morning of July 4.
• Tarps are not permitted on the fireworks field and will be confiscated by Security and Emergency Response personnel. Rocks and tent stakes are not permitted to secure blankets to the ground. These will also be removed by Security and Emergency Response personnel.
• The admission gates at the Broad Street Entrances, the Handicapped Entrance and the Maple Street Entrance will close at 9:30 PM. The Entrance at the Boy Scout Pavilion will stay open until 9:45 PM, when it will also be closed for fireworks safety reasons.
• Handicapped parking and entrance is at the parking lot of Lititz Mutual Insurance - entrance near the Wall of Remembrance.
• Advanced Tickets are $13 - 10 and under are free.
Tickets are available at Lititz Welcome Center, Bomberger's Store, McElroy Pharmacy and Stauffer's of Kissel Hill- Lititz.
• At the gate tickets are $15 - 10 and under are free.
• There is a no smoking policy in the Lititz Springs Park during the 4th of July events.
• Lititz Springs Park is a private park, maintained by the churches of Lititz. Proceeds (after expenses) go toward the upkeep and maintenance of the Lititz Springs Park as well as the Lititz Memorial Square.
© 2018 Lititz Springs Park All Rights Reserved Times and events may change without notice
Web design by Penny Lane Graphics