• ENTRANCE TO THE PARK RESTRICTED TO LITITZ REC CENTER GATE AFTER 9:00 PM DUE TO FIREWORKS DROP ZONE SAFETY. THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS TO THE FIREWORKS FIELD AFTER 9 PM UNLESS YOU ENTER FROM THE LITITZ REC CENTER GATE. THE REC CENTER GATE WILL CLOSE AT 9:30 PM IN PREPARATION FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE FIREWORKS.
• BOTH BROAD STREET ENTRANCES, THE LITITZ MUTUAL (HANDICAPPED PARKING LOT ENTRANCE) AND THE WATERWORKS GATE WILL CLOSE AT 9 PM. EVEN IF YOU HAVE A WRISTBAND, YOU MUST BE BACK IN THE PARK BY THIS TIME. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY WHEN THE PARK IS DARK. AFTER 9 PM YOU MUST GO TO THE LITITZ REC CENTER GATE FOR ENTRY (OPEN UNTIL 9:30 ONLY)
• THE GENERAL PUBLIC MAY PUT THEIR BLANKETS DOWN AT THE FIREWORKS FIELD FROM 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM THE MORNING OF JULY 4. THIS YEAR (2019) THE LINE WILL BEGIN TO FORM AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE LITITZ REC CENTER.
• HANDICAPPED PARKING AND ENTRANCE IS AT THE PARKING LOT OF LITITZ MUTUAL INSURANCE - ENTRANCE NEAR THE WALL OF REMEMBRANCE. THIS YEAR (2019) THERE IS ALSO A SECOND HANDICAP LOT LOCATED AT THE LITITZ REC CENTER.
• Advanced Tickets are $13 - 10 and under are free. Tickets are available at Lititz Welcome Center, Bomberger's Store, McElroy Pharmacy and Stauffer's of Kissel Hill- Lititz.
• At the gate tickets are $15 - 10 and under are free.
• No Pets allowed in the Lititz Springs Park during the 4th of July festivities. No ticket refunds.
• No knives, firearms, fireworks - including sparklers, bicycles, skateboards, scooters allowed inside the park. All bags and containers subject to search upon entry to the park by security guards.
• Tarps are not permitted on the fireworks field and will be confiscated by Security and Emergency Response personnel. Rocks and tent stakes are not permitted to secure blankets to the ground. These will also be removed by Security and Emergency Response personnel.
• Lititz Springs Park is a private park, maintained by the churches of Lititz. Proceeds (after expenses) go toward the upkeep and maintenance of the Lititz Springs Park as well as the Lititz Memorial Square.
• Lost and found items may be turned in at any admission gate or to security personnel in neon green shirts.
• If your child is lost, please see security personnel in neon green shirts immediately for assistance.
• There is NO SMOKING in the park during the July 3rd and 4th events.
• If you require first aid, please see security personnel immediately for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
© 2019 Lititz Springs Park All Rights Reserved Times and events may change without notice
Web design by Penny Lane Graphics