• ENTRANCE TO THE PARK RESTRICTED TO LITITZ REC CENTER GATE AFTER 8:00 PM …..AFTER 8 PM YOU MUST GO TO THE LITITZ REC CENTER GATE FOR ENTRY (OPEN UNTIL 9:30 PM ONLY) THE LITITZ REC CENTER GATE WILL THEN ALSO CLOSE AT 9:30 PM IN PREPERATION FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE FIREWORKS.
DUE TO FIREWORKS DROP ZONE SAFETY. THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS TO THE FIREWORKS FIELD AFTER 8 PM UNLESS YOU ENTER FROM THE LITITZ REC CENTER GATE. EVEN IF YOU HAVE A WRISTBAND, YOU MUST BE BACK IN THE PARK BY THIS TIME. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY WHEN THE PARK IS DARK.
• The general public may put their blankets down at the fireworks field from 7:30 am – 9:30 am the morning of July 4th . THIS YEAR (2019) THE LINE WILL BEGIN TO FORM AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE LITITZ REC CENTER.
• Handicapped parking and entrance is at the parking lot of Lititz Mutual Insurance - Entrance near the wall of remembrance. THIS YEAR (2019) THERE IS ALSO A SECOND HANDICAP LOT LOCATED AT THE LITITZ REC CENTER.
• Advanced Tickets are $13 - 10 and under are free.
Tickets are available at Lititz Welcome Center, Bomberger's Store, McElroy Pharmacy, Stauffer's of Kissel Hill- Lititz and Hotel Rock Lititz.
• At the gate tickets are $15 - 10 and under are free.
• No Pets allowed in the Lititz Springs Park during the 4th of July festivities. No ticket refunds. Lititz Springs Park is a private park, maintained by the churches of Lititz. Proceeds (after expenses) go toward the upkeep and maintenance of the Lititz Springs Park as well as the Lititz Memorial Square.
• No knives, firearms, fireworks - including sparklers, bicycles, skateboards, scooters allowed inside the park. All bags and containers subject to search upon entry to the park by security guards.
• Tarps are not permitted on the fireworks field and will be confiscated by Security and Emergency Response personnel. Rocks and tent stakes are not permitted to secure blankets to the ground. These will also be removed by Security and Emergency Response personnel.
• There is a no smoking policy in the Lititz Springs Park during the 4th of July events.
• Lost and found items may be turned in at any admission gate or to security personnel in neon green shirts.
• If your child is lost, please see security personnel in neon green shirts immediately for assistance.
• There is NO SMOKING in the park during the 4th of July event.
• If you require first aid, please see security personnel immediately for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
© 2019 Lititz Springs Park All Rights Reserved Times and events may change without notice
Web design by Penny Lane Graphics